- Research Projects Development Office
Research Projects Development Office
Research Project Development Office (PDO) is responsible for managing processes related to grant project development and facilitation of academic studies for SU faculty and researchers. The responsibilities regarding project development and application for grant projects are listed below:
- Identifying appropriate funding sources for national and international personal research projects;
- Making announcements and organizing information days for funding programs;
- Identifying and directing suitable candidates;
- Helping the project prepare an application that satisfies program requirements and completing application before the deadline;
- Managing the contract process once the project is accepted and handing the project over to the Research Project Management Office (PMO);
- If the application is rejected, looking into the reasons and informing the applicant to enable them to apply again.
PDO's responsibility covers TÜBİTAK ARDEB, TÜBİTAK BİDEB, TÜBİTAK Bilateral Cooperation Projects, H2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie Programs, H2020 ERC Programs, COST, BOREN, Ministry of Development, Istanbul Development Agency (İSTKA) and Other National/International Grant Funds.
In addition to providing support for project development and application for grant projects, PDO provides support to the academic studies of SU faculty and fulfills the following responsibilities:
- Supporting research awards;
- Supporting the application processes of Sabancı University Internal Research Projects;
- Coordinating the Research Ethics Council (REC) as necessary for the grant projects and academic studies of SU faculty and researchers as well as the dissertations of graduate students;
- Managing the SU Individual Research Fund (IRF) process;
- Supporting the application processes of Sabancı University Internal Academic Activities;
- Contributing to the development of graduate policies;
- Coordination and publication of the RGP Journal;
- Coordination and publication of the SU Researchers Catalog.
|Burcu Şimşek||Research Project Development Office Specialist||
TÜBİTAK ARDEB (3501, 1001), H2020 Threshold Award.
|email@example.com||+90 216 568 7071|
|Didem Kılıçoğlu||Research Project Development Office Manager||
TÜBİTAK ARDEB (3501, 1003, 1005, 1001, 1002) AB COST and COST 2515 funds, TÜBİTAK Bilateral Cooperation, İSTKA, BOREN and Ministry Funds, H2020 ERC, H2020 MSC, US, Consulate, BİDEB Coordination, Research Ethics Council Coordination, IRF processes, Graduate processes, SU Internal Research Fund, Internal Academic Activity, RGP Journal, SU Researchers Catalog
|firstname.lastname@example.org||+90 216 483 9719|
|Gökçin Ardakoç||Research Project Development Office Specialist||
TÜBİTAK ARDEB (1001, 1002, 1003, 1005), TÜBİTAK Bilateral Cooperation, H2020 ERC, H2020 MSC EF, US, Consulate, TÜBİTAK BİDEB (2216,2219,2221, 2232), Research Ethics Council Processes, Research Awards, Graduate processes
|email@example.com||+90 216 568 7057|
|Pınar Mutlu||Research Project Development Office Specialist||TÜBİTAK ARDEB (1003, 1005, 1001, 1002, 3501), TÜBİTAK Bilateral Cooperation, H2020 MSC EF, H2020 ERC, İSTKA, BOREN and Ministry Funds, US, Consulate, SU Internal Research Fund, TÜBİTAK BİDEB (2232), RGP-PDO Quality Associatefirstname.lastname@example.org||+90 216 4839726|
|Sezen Sefayi||Research Project Development Office Specialist||Internal Academic Activity, TÜBİTAK ARDEB, Other International Funds, IRF Process, Following and Announcing Calls From National and International Funds, Research Awards, TÜBİTAK Social Science Programs (4004,4005), TÜBİTAK Scientific Event Support Programs, Contract Processes for National and International Funds, Research Ethics Council processes, RGP Journal, SU Researchers Catalogemail@example.com||+90 216 483 9641|