For Fall Term:
- Executive MBA, Master in Finance, Business Analytics, Professinonal MBA Non Thesis programs: September 07-09, 2020
- MBA: September 24-25, 2020
- Information Technology, Energy Tecnologies and Management, Data Analytics, Cyber Securty Non Thesis programs: September 08-11, 2020
- With Thesis Master programs and Doctorate programs: September 28-29, 2020
For Spring Term:
With Thesis Master programs and Doctorate programs: February 10-12, 2021
Please click for Required Documents for Registration
STEP BY STEP REGISTRATION PROCESS
To be able to register to the university below processes has to be completed.
1- You need to create your username and password from “https://newcomers.sabanciuniv.edu/”
2- You must log in to Student Information System (http://bannerweb.sabanciuniv.edu) with the created username and password; and start university registration process by filling Student Information Form and uploading required documents. (Those, who have graduated from Sabancı University, do not need to create a new account).
3- It is required to deliver hard copies of some of the uploaded documents by post to Student Resources Unit within 10 days after the first day of classes. (You may reach required hard copy documents from the Required Documents and Form for University Enrollment section)
4- Please make tuition fee payment within the stated fee payment period.
Important Notes on University Enrollment Processes
- Newly admitted graduate students are required to start their registration processes by uploading all required documents via Sabancı University Student Information System within the stated dates on Academic Calendar; and finalize it by delivering required hard copy documents by post to Student Resources Unit.
- Students are not required to be present in person at the university on registration dates.
- Students who fail to start their first registration processes and to deliver required hard copy documents within the stated dates, are considered to give up their enrollment right to the University.
- Registration of those will be invalid and be cancelled even if it is finalized, in case any alterations and missing information on the documents are determined.
- Universities may request a health council report or health status declaration from students who will get enrolled.
- Universities are authorized to start required legal actions towards the students who register to the university by false declarations.
Sabancı University English Langauge Assessment Exam (ELAE)
Date, Zoom meeting room and the time will be shared with the graduate candidates via e-mail.
It is required to be ready at the notified Zoom meeting room minimum HALF AN HOUR AGO to have required identity verification processes; and to carry their Identitiy card or passport (an official ID card having a photo on it) with them. Besides, to be able to take notes in Stage 2 writing section, students need to have 1 blank A4 sheet and 1 pen with them.
To be able to attend the exam, students will need a computer with fully functioning internet connection, camera, microphone and speaker since the ELAE will be done remotely.
- Dormitory applications are done online.
- Students, placed to dormitories by Univesity Services Unit, may follow the information about their located room and settlement dates from the University website (www.sabanciuniv.edu) at the end of registration period.
- Students with disabilities will be placed to the specially allocated rooms for themselves without confronting with any priority rules, in case there is no demand more than the capacity.
- To be able to reach application form, first you need to log in to Student Information System (bannerweb.sabanciuniv.edu).
- Dormitory applications will be taken online between September, 2020.
- Dormitory fee payments will be announced later on, after the room placements are done. Students are required to follow up the announcements on account details for dormitory fee payments.
For your questions; Phone numbers: (0216) 483 9926 / 27 / 29 / 33 / 34 / 36 / 38/ 55
Fax: (0216) 4839005
Information on Medical Information Form
Students who will register to the university are required to fill health information forms from “newcomers.sabanciuniv.edu” online.
IMPORTANT! To be able to fill Medical Information Form, you are required complete below processes:
- Firstly, you need to have below stated blood tests from any private ot public health institution:
Hemogram, HbsAg, Anti-Hbs, Anti-Hbc IgG, Anti-HAV IgG, Anti-Measles IgG, Anti-Mumps IgG, Anti-Rubella IgG.
- You need to have a lung x-ray.
- You are required to send your x-ray lung film, the report of the x-ray and the blood test results to “email@example.com” via e-mail. (Including the students who will continue their education upon graduation from Sabancı University)
For your questions: Health Center phone numbers: 0216 483 99 23/48/46/25
For your questions about visa and residence permit:
Tuition fee For Semester, Payments and Scholaraships
You may reach information on scholarships, fees and payment conditions for 2020-2021 Academic year Fall term from the link below: