TO TOUCH THE LIFE IN CAMPUS: STUDENT CLUBS
Aim of the Sabancı University Extracurricular Student Activities Process is to provide different opportunities for experience and learning, besides to bring new habits for your current and future life.
Sabancı University Student Clubs are structures given and managed by the students. There are many VITAL reasons to join the club activities; firstly, a highly motivated team as much as you is waiting for providing support for your activities and ideas. As just the former students, you will organize many major events and activities thanks to your affiliation and energy.
You will both learn and teach.
In Student Clubs, you can;
- Meet and socialize with students sharing the same interest areas as yours.
- Develop negotiation abilities while submitting you ideas.
- Develop leadership abilities while leading and gathering other students.
- Improve ability of planning process and resources while leading the organization.
- Upgrade your crisis management status in case of problems.
- Adapt team working and follow up strategies to bring the process into target.
- Improve learning abilities in person and group while developing the process with new features.
- Cooperate right addressee for more effective and comprehensive performance.
- Organize international events to experience working with different cultures.
- Enhance your communication skills while fund raising.
- Gain real life experience with support and opportunities provided by the University.
- Find opportunity to express and present your creativity.
- Discover the most suitable hobbies in art, culture and sports.
And you can gain survival skills of real professional life that make you successful lifelong thanks to the opportunities of EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCES AND LEARNING presented by the Student Clubs. When you visit our Extracurricular Activities Website, you will find out many events to be involved.
You will notice the difference of before and after involving in a student club, and realize that the seen part is the only the part seen on surface. The more will be produced with more students reading these pages as you. Equipments (instruments, scuba diving and climbing equipments etc.), studios, rooms and study areas are in use for you.