- Education and Career Support
- Career & Intership Office
Career & Intership Office
We are prepared to support you in every phase of your development journey from your first day at school to your commencement so that you can maximize your career and professional development potential.
- Would you like to have a Career Counselor? We offer Career Counseling Services to help you discover your areas of professional interest, aid you in the selection of professions and setting career goals, and support you with job-searching strategies and preperation for job interviews. [For details…]
- Don't miss job, internship and training opportunities! We let you know about the latest local and international internship and job opportunities, trainings, seminars and programs. [For all announcements…]
- Take an opportunity to meet employers! Employers visit our campus throughout the year so that you can have a better idea about various sectors, businesses and companies, make informed choices, and make the best of career opportunities. We organize seminars, panel discussions and networking events with alumni and leading business executives to help you establish professional connections and gain the competencies needed for professional life. [Career Events...]
- Experience professional life before you graduate! We believe that an "applied education" is the best way to prepare for professional life, and take internship very seriously. Please click here for everything about Internship.
- Contact alumni! We arrange contact with alumni working in areas you are interested in so you can receive career advice and ask what you have on your mind. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.