- Education and Career Support
Center for Individual and Academic Development (CIAD)
Several support units work collaboratively under CIAD to ensure that all SU students are equipped with the necessary personal and academic skills required to be successful while at university and later in their professional lives.
Support and Counseling Programs
- Academic Support Program
- Individual Counseling
- Advisory System
- Peer Tutors
- Foundation Development Year Advisors
- Foundation Development Program Advisors
- Diploma Area Advisors
- Academic Advising
- Academic Success Monitoring and Counseling Program
- Disability Support Services
- Writing Center
In addition to these services, CIAD coordinates the gathering and analysis of data for "Course Evaluations" and "Learning Outcomes,” in order to improve the quality of education and training in line with its policy of continuous improvement.