At Sabancı University, the language of instruction is English. Even though the majority of the courses are conducted in English, it is important to check the ‘Language’ section in the catalog for exceptions.
Please click the links below to see the courses offered in each faculty:
(Please select the related term (e.g 2011-2012 Fall ) then click Course Code (e.g CS 201) to access Course Syllabus. You can click to access Detailed Syllabus)
Please use the link below (The Dynamic Schedule) for the course offerings
Class Schedule: http://suis.sabanciuniv.edu/prod/bwckschd.p_disp_dyn_sched
Course Limitations For Exchange Students
(Please note that all exchange students are exempted from pre-requisities of each courses.)
Please also take the following remarks into consideration for a smooth registration:
- School of Management (SOM) Graduate Courses: Only open to graduate-level students
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS) Graduate Courses: Only open to graduate-level students
- EMBA (Executive MBA) Courses (SOM courses with code 9XX): Not open to exchange students
- MIF (Master of Finance courses with code MFIN) Courses: Upon the approval of the instructor.
- LFI (Leaders for Industry) Engineering Courses: Upon the approval of the instructor
- Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences (FENS) Professional programs are not open to exchange students. These master programs are as the following: Information Technology, Data Analytics, Energy Technologies Management, Nanotechnology, Technology and Innovation Management.
- Please click here and here for specific course limitations
Important Note: There may be some courses offered for undergraduate and graduate level students, with the same name. Please make sure that you add the correct course with correct ECTS credit. All details are stated in course lists.