Ayesha Asloob Topacoğlu
E-mail : aqureshisabanciuniv.edu
Work Experience :
· Post Doctoral Fellow, The Abdus Salam International Centre of Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy (March 2016- August 2016)
· Post Doctoral Fellow, JSPS fellowship, Osaka University, Japan. Mentor: Prof. Takayuki Hibi (December 2014 ? February 2016)
· Post Doctoral Fellow, The Abdus Salam International Centre of Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy, 2014.
· Long-Term Visiting Scientist, The Abdus Salam International Centre of Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy, 2013.
· Post-Doctoral Fellow, Abdus Salam School of Mathematical Sciences, GCU, Lahore, Pakistan, March-June, 2012.
· Post-Doctoral Fellow, Abdus Salam School of Mathematical Sciences, GCU, Lahore, Pakistan, September-December, 2012
Areas of Interest :My research interest lies in the intersection of Commutative and Computational Algebra, Combinatorics and Algebraic Statistics.
Before SU Publications:
1. Alexander duality for monomial ideals associated with isotone maps between posets, with Jürgen Herzog and Akihiro Shikama, Journal of Algebra and its Applications, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 1650089, 2016.
2. Isotonian Algebras, Mina Bigdeli, Jürgen Herzog, Takayuki Hibi and Akihiro Shikama, Nagoya Mathematical Journal, to appear
3. Ideals generated by 2-minors of Hankel matrices, with Faryal Chaudhry, Journal of Algebra and its Applications, DOI: 10.1142/S0219498817500700 .
4. Gröbner bases of balanced polyominoes, with J. Herzog and A. Shikama, Mathematische Nachrichten, Vol. 288, pp. 775-783, 2015.
5. Polarization of Koszul cycles with applications to powers of edge ideals of Whisker graphs with Jürgen Herzog, Takayuki Hibi, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., Vol. 143(7), pp. 2767-2778, 2015.
6. A Koszul filtration for the second squarefree Veronese subring, with Takayuki Hibi, Akihiro Shikama, International Journal of Algebra, Vol. 9, pp. 7-14, 2015.
7. Persistence and stability properties of powers of ideals, with Jürgen Herzog, Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, Vol. 219, pp. 530-542, 2015.
8. Indispensable Hibi relations and Gröbner basis, Algebra Colloquium, Vol. 22, No. 4, pp. 567-580, 2015.
9. Simple polyominoes are prime, with Takafumi Shibata and Akihiro Shikama, Journal of Commutative Algebra, to appear.
10. Nonsimple polyominoes and prime ideals, with Takayuki Hibi, Illinois Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 59, No. 2, pp. 391-398, 2015.
11. The binomial edge ideal of a pair of graphs, with Viviana Ene, Jürgen Herzog, Takayuki Hibi, Nagoya Mathematical Journal, Vol. 213, pp. 105-125, 2014.
12. On characteristic poset and Stanley, with Sarfraz Ahmad, Imran Anwar, Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii Ovidius Constanta, Vol. 22(2), pp. 21-28, 2014.
13. Regularity of join-meet ideals of distributive lattices, with Viviana Ene, Asia Rauf, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Vol. 20, No. 3, P20, 2013.
14. Ideals generated by diagonal 2-minors, with V. Ene, Communications in Algebra, Vol. 41, No. 8, pp.3058-3066, 2013.
15. Ideals generated by 2-minors, collections of cells and stack polyominoes, Journal of Algebra, Vol. 357, No. 3, pp. 279 - 303, July, 2012.