E-mail : dascisabanciuniv.edu
Personal web page
Areas of Interest :
Location theory, supply chain management, logistics
Institute of Operations Research and Management Science (INFORMS)
|Daşcı, Abdullah and Huang, Rongbing (2017) "A continuous approximation method for dynamic pricing problem under costly price modifications", Omega - International Journal of Management Science, Vol.72, 38-49 (SCI, SSCI)|
|Gzara, Fatma and Nematollahi, Eissa and Daşcı, Abdullah (2014) "Linear location-inventory models for service parts logistics network design", Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol.69, 53-63 (SCI)|
|Papers in Conference Proceedings|
|Topaloğlu, Engin and Daşcı, Abdullah and Eken, Hasan M., "A hierarchical model for the cash transfer system design problem", Corman, Francesco and Voss, Stefan and Negenborn, Rudy R. (eds.), 6th International Conference on Computational Logistics, Switzerland: Springer International Publishing, September 2015, 31-45|
|Working Paper / Technical Report|
|Topaloğlu, Engin and Daşcı, Abdullah and Eken, Hasan M., "An integrated model for cash transfer system design problem", December 2013|
|Daşcı, Abdullah and Huang, Rongbing, "A continuous model for dynamic pricing under costly price modifications", September 2013|
|Gzara, Fatma and Nematollahi, Eissa and Daşcı, Abdullah, "Linear integrated location-inventory models for service parts logistics network design", January 2013|
Before SU Publications:
- Dasci, A and M. Karakul (2009) “Two-period dynamic versus fixed-ratio pricing in a capacity constrained duopoly” European Journal of Operational Research, 197(3) 945-968.
- Dasci, A and M. Karakul (2008) “Performance evaluation of a single-stage two-product manufacturing system operating under pull-type control” Computers and Operations Research, 35(9) 2861-2876.
- Karakul, M. and A. Dasci (2007) “An Approximation Method to Analyze Polling Models of Pull-Type Production Systems” European Journal of Industrial Engineering, 1(2) 200-222.
- Dasci, A. and G. Laporte (2005b) “A Continuous Model for Multi-Store Competitive Location”, Operations Research, 53(2) 263-280. [An Erratum written by us appeared in 2007].
- Dasci, A. and G. Laporte (2005a) “An Analytical Approach to the Facility Location and Capacity Acquisition Problem under Demand Uncertainty”, Journal of the Operational Research Society, 56, 397-405.
- Dasci, A. and V. Verter (2005) “Evaluation of Plant Focus Strategies: A Continuous Approximation Framework”, Annals of Operations Research, 136, 303-327.
- Dasci, A. and G. Laporte (2004) “Location and Pricing Decisions of a Multi-Store Monopoly in a Spatial Market”, Journal of Regional Science, 44(3) 489-515.
- Dasci, A., G. Laporte and H.A. Eiselt (2002) “On the (r|Xp)-Medianoid Problem on a Network with Vertex and Edge Demands”, Annals of Operations Research, 111(1) 271-278.
- Verter, V. and A. Dasci (2002) “The Plant Location and Flexible Technology Acquisition Problem”, European Journal of Operational Research, 136(2) 366-382.
- Dasci, A. and V. Verter (2001b) “The Plant Location and Technology Acquisition Problem”, IIE Transactions, 33(11) 963-973.
- Dasci, A. and V. Verter (2001a) “A Continuous Model for Production-Distribution System Design Problem”, European Journal of Operational Research, 129(2) 287-298.
- Dasci, A. (2011) “Conditional location problems on networks and the plane”, Foundations of Location Analysis, forthcoming in Foundations of Location (ed. H.A. Eiselt and V. Marianov), Springer Science+Business Media, New York, NY, 179-206.
- Dasci, A. and V. Verter (2009) “The Production-Distribution System Design Problem: Recent Advances” Encyclopedia of Optimization 2nd ed. (eds. C.A. Floudas and P.M. Pardalos), Springer 3088-3098.
- Verter, V., A. Dasci, and A. Bulgak (2001) “The Production-Distribution System Design Problem” Encyclopedia of Optimization, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Vol. IV 383-392.