Mirehsan Hesam Sadatizamanabad
E-mail : msadatisabanciuniv.edu
Personal web page
- Doctor of Philosophy (Industrial Engineering and Operation Management), Collage of Engineering, Koç University , Istanbul, Turkey.
- Master of Science (Industrial Engineering), Faculty of Engineering, Urmia University, Urmia Iran.
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Engineering), Tabriz University, Tabriz, Iran.
Areas of Interest :
Vehicle Routing Problem
Logistics and supply chain management
Facility Interdiction Problems
|Hesam Sadati, Mir Ehsan and Çatay, Bülent and Aksen, Deniz (2021) "An efficient variable neighborhood search with tabu shaking for a class of multi-depot vehicle routing problems", Computers and Operations Research, Vol.133 (SCI, SSCI)|
|Akbari, Vahid and Sadatizamanabad, Mirehsan Hesam and Kian, Ramez (2021) "A decomposition-based heuristic for a multicrew coordinated road restoration problem", Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, Vol.95 (SCI, SSCI)|
|Sadatizamanabad, Mirehsan Hesam and Çatay, Bülent (2021) "A hybrid variable neighborhood search approach for the multi-depot green vehicle routing problem", Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Vol.149 (SCI, SSCI)|
|Sadatizamanabad, Mirehsan Hesam and Aksen, Deniz and Aras, Necati (2020) "A trilevel r-interdiction selective multi-depot vehicle routing problem with depot protection", Computers and Operations Research, Vol.123 (SCI)|
Before SU Publications:
1. “The r-interdiction selective multi-depot vehicle routing problem.” Mir Ehsan Hesam sadati, Deniz Aksen and Necati Aras. International Transactions in Operational Research 27 (2) (2020): 835-866. (https://doi.org/10.1111/itor.12669)
2. “Two-level linear programming for fuzzy random portfolio optimization through possibility and necessity-based model.” Mir Ehsan Hesam sadati and Javad Nematian. Procedia Economics and Finance 5 (2013): 657-666. (doi:10.1016/S2212-5671(13)00077-4)
3. “Possibility theory for multiobjective fuzzy random portfolio optimization.” Mir Ehsan Hesam Sadati, Ali Doniavi and Abbas Samadi. Decision Science Letters 3, no. 3 (2014): 305-318. (doi: 10.5267/j.dsl.2014.4.001)
4. “New methods for solving a vertex p-center problem with uncertain demand-weighted distance: A real case study.” Javad Nematian and Mir Ehsan Hesam Sadati. International Journal of Industrial Engineering Computations 6, no. 2 (2015): 253-266. (doi:10.5267/j.ijiec.2014.10.004)
5. “Optimization of Fuzzy Random Portfolio selection by Implementation of Harmony Search Algorithm.” Mir Ehsan Hesam Sadati and Ali Doniavi.International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology 8, no. 2 (2014): 60-64. (doi: 10.14445/22315381/ijett-v8p212)
6. “An Empirical Investigation of Four Well-Known Polynomial-Size VRP Formulations.” Deniz Aksen, Temel Öncan and Mir Ehsan Hesam Sadati. Unpublished paper.
7. “The Application of Imperialist Competitive Algorithm for Fuzzy Random Portfolio Selection Problem.” Mir Ehsan Hesam Sadati and Jamshid Bagherzadeh Mohasefi. International Journal of Computer Applications 79, no. 9 (2013): 10-14. (doi: 10.5120/13767-1618)