Yasemin Şengul Tezel
E-mail : yaseminsengulsabanciuniv.edu
Personal web page
DPhil, University of Oxford, Mathematical Institute
Areas of Interest :
analysis of nonlinear partial differential equations, infinite-dimensional dynamical systems, gradient flows, strain-limiting theory of elastic solids, viscoelasticity, solid mechanics.
- Edinburgh Mathematical Society Research Support Fund - Heriot-Watt University 2019
- The International Society for the Interaction of Mechanics and Mathematics (ISIMM) Fellowship - The International Society for the Interaction of Mechanics and Mathematics 2019
I am in the Executive Committee of ISIMM (The International Society for Interactions of Mechanics and Mathematics)
|Şengül Tezel, Yasemin (2021) "Nonlinear viscoelasticity of strain rate type: an overview", Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, Vol.477, No.2245 (SCI)|
|Şengül Tezel, Yasemin (2021) "Viscoelasticity with limiting strain", Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series S (SI), Vol.14, No.1, 57-70 (SCI)|
|Erbay, Hüsnü Ata and Erkip, Albert and Şengül Tezel, Yasemin (2020) "Local existence of solutions to the initial-value problem for one-dimensional strain-limiting viscoelasticity", Journal of Differential Equations, Vol.269, No.11, 9720-9739 (SCI)|
|Erbay, Hüsnü Ata and Şengül Tezel, Yasemin (2020) "A thermodynamically consistent stress-rate type model of one-dimensional strain-limiting viscoelasticity", Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Physik, Vol.71, No.3 (SCI)|
|Şengül Tezel, Yasemin and Vorotnikov, Dmitry (2017) "Generalized solutions for inextensible string equations", Journal of Differential Equations, Vol.262, No.6, 3610-3641 (SCI)|
Before SU Publications:
- A. Mielke, C. Ortner, Y. Şengül, An approach to nonlinear viscoelasticity via metric gradient flows, SIAM J. Math. Anal. 46-2 (2014), pp. 1317-1347.
- J. M. Ball, Y. Şengül, Quasistatic nonlinear viscoelasticity and gradient flows, J. Dynam. Differential Equations, 27-3 (2015), pp. 405-442.
- H. A. Erbay, Y. Şengül, Traveling waves in one-dimensional nonlinear models of strain-limiting viscoelasticity, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 77 (2015), pp. 61-68.
- A. Karagöz, Y. Şengül, G. B. Başım, A Cahn-Hilliard modeling of metal oxide thin films for advanced CMP applications, ECS Transactions, 61 (17), 15-20, 2014.
- Y. Şengül, Well-posedness of dynamics of microstructure in solids, University of Oxford, 2010.
- Y. Şengül, Logarithmic dimension and bases in Whitney spaces, Bilkent University, 2006.