E-mail : tyukselsabanciuniv.edu
Personal web page
Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 2015
M.S. , Mechanical Engineering, Middle East Technical University, 2010
B.S. , Mechanical Engineering, Middle East Technical University, 2007
Areas of Interest :
|Rastani, Sina and Yüksel, Tuğçe and Çatay, Bülent (2019) "Effects of ambient temperature on the route planning of electric freight vehicles", Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, Vol.74, 124-141 (SCI, SSCI)|
|Yüksel, Tuğçe and Litster, Shawn and Viswanathan, Venkatasubramanian and Michalek, Jeremy J. (2017) "Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle LiFePO4 battery life implications of thermal management, driving conditions, and regional climate", Journal of Power Sources, Vol.338, 49-64 (SCI)|
Before SU Publications:
- Yuksel, T., Tamayao, M.M., Hendrickson, C., Azevedo, I. & Michalek, J.J. (2016) “Effect of regional grid mix, driving patterns and climate on the comparative carbon footprint of gasoline and plug-in electric vehicles in the United States”, Environmental Research Letters, v11 n4 044007.
- Yuksel, T. & J.J. Michalek (2015) "Effects of regional temperature on electric vehicle efficiency, range, and emissions in the United States," Environmental Science and Technology, v49 n6 p3974-3980.
- Kara E.C., Kolter Z., Berges M., Krogh B., Hug G. & Yuksel,T. (2013) “A moving horizon state estimator in the control of thermostatically controlled loads for demand response”, Smart Grid Communications (SmartGridComm), 2013 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE.
- Yuksel, T. & Michalek, J.J. (2012) “Development of a simulation model to analyze the effect of thermal management on battery life”, SAE Technical Paper 2012-01-0671.
- Yuksel, T. & Michalek, J.J. (2012) “Evaluation of the Effects of Thermal Management on Battery Life in Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles”, Proceedings of Battery Congress 2012, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, April 23-24, 2012.