E-mail : meralyucesabanciuniv.edu
Personal web page
Areas of Interest :
- • National Post-Graduate Education Scholarship - The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey 2007
- • National Graduate Education Scholarship - The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey 2005
- • Best graduate at Department of Biology and best third graduate at Faculty of Science - Ankara University 2004
|Yüce, Meral and Kurt, Hasan and Hussain, Babar and Ow-Yang, Cleva W. and Budak, Hikmet (2018) "Exploiting stokes and anti-stokes type emission profiles of aptamer-functionalized luminescent nanoprobes for multiplex sensing applications", Chemistry Select, Vol.3, No.21, 5814-5823 (SCI)|
|Ullah, Naimat and Yüce, Meral and Gökçe, Z. Neslihan Öztürk and Budak, Hikmet (2017) "Comparative metabolite profiling of drought stress in roots and leaves of seven Triticeae species", BMC Genomics, Vol.18 (SCI)|
|Elitaş, Meltem and Yüce, Meral and Budak, Hikmet (2017) "Microfabricated tools for quantitative plant biology", Analyst, Vol.142, No.6, 835-848 (SCI)|
|Kurt, Hasan and Yüce, Meral and Hussain, Babar and Budak, Hikmet (2016) "Dual-excitation upconverting nanoparticle and quantum dot aptasensor for multiplexed food pathogen detection", Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Vol.81, 280-286 (SCI)|
|Yüce, Meral and Uysal, Ebru and Budak, Hikmet (2015) "Amplification yield enhancement of short DNA templates using bulk and surface-attached amine-functionalized single-wall carbon nanotubes", Applied Surface Science, Vol.349, 147-155 (SCI)|
|Akpınar, Bala Anı and Magni, Federica and Yüce, Meral and Lucas, Stuart J. and Simkova, Hana and Safar, Jan and Vautrin, Sonia and Berges, Helene and Cattonaro, Federica and Dolezel, Jaroslav and Budak, Hikmet (2015) "The physical map of wheat chromosome 5DS revealed gene duplications and small rearrangements", BMC Genomics, Vol.16 (SCI)|
|Akpınar, Bala Anı and Yüce, Meral and Lucas, Stuart J. and Vrana, Jan and Buresova, Veronika and Dolezel, Jaroslav and Budak, Hikmet (2015) "Molecular organization and comparative analysis of chromosome 5B of the wild wheat ancestor Triticum dicoccoides", Scientific Reports, Vol.5 (SCI)|
|Yüce, Meral and Ullah, Naimat and Budak, Hikmet (2015) "Trends in aptamer selection methods and applications", Analyst, Vol.140, No.16, 5379-5399 (SCI)|
|Yüce, Meral and Budak, Hikmet (2014) "Dispersion quality of amine functionalized multiwall carbon nanotubes plays critical roles in polymerase chain reaction enhancement", Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Vol.16, No.12 (SCI)|
|Yüce, Meral and Kurt, Hasan and Budak, Hikmet (2014) "Characterization of a dual biotin tag for improved single stranded dna production", Analytical Methods, Vol.6, No.2, 548-557 (SCI)|
|Yüce, Meral and Kurt, Hasan and Mokkapati, Raghu Sarma and Budak, Hikmet (2014) "Employment of nanomaterials in polymerase chain reaction: insight into the impacts and putative operating mechanisms of nano-additives in PCR", RSC Advances, Vol.4, No.69, 36800-36814 (SCI)|
|Book Section / Chapter|
|Yüce, Meral and Kurt, Hasan and Hussain, Babar and Budak, Hikmet, "Chapter 8 - Systematic evolution of ligands by exponential enrichment for aptamer selection", Biomedical Applications of Functionalized Nanomaterials: Concepts, Development and Clinical Translation, Sarmento, Bruno and Neves, José Das (eds.), Amsterdam: Elsevier, March 2018, 211-243|
|Papers in Conference Proceedings|
|Uysal, Ebru and Meral, Yüce and Kurt, Hasan, "Impacts of carbon nanotubes on biochemical reactions: insight into interaction between carbon nanotubes and DNA polymerase enzyme", 16th European Congress on Biotechnology, Amsterdam, Netherlands: Elsevier, July 2014, S175-S175|
Before SU Publications:
· Yuce, M.* 2014. Interaction of DNA Polymerase with Pristine and Functionalized Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes and Effects of Interactions in Polymerase Chain Reaction Efficiency, under consideration.
· Ullah, N. Yuce, M., Budak, H.* 2014. Identification of Drought Specific Metabolites and Investigation of Drought Tolerance Mechanism in Wheat and Its Wild Relatives by using GC-MS, under consideration.
· Yuce, M., Uysal, E., Budak H. 2014. Aamplification of Different DNA Templates in the Presence of Pristine, Amine Functionalized and Carboxyl Functionalized Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes at Different Dispersion States, under consideration.
· Yuce, M. * Budak, H. 2014 Dispersion Quality of Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes Plays Critical Roles in PCR Enhancement. Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Accepted Manuscript.
· Yuce, M.*, Kurt, H., Venkatta RSS Mokkapati, Budak, H. 2014. Employment of nanomaterials in polymerase chain reaction: insight into the impacts and putative operating mechanisms of nano-additives in PCR. RSC Advances, 69(4); 36800-36814.
· Yuce, M.*, Kurt, H., Budak, H. 2014. Characterization of Dual Biotin Tag for Improved Single Stranded DNA Production, Analytical Methods, 6 (2); 548-557.
· Yuce, M., Nazir, H., Donmez, G.* 2011. Utilization of heat-dried Pseudomonas aeruginosa biomass for voltammetry determination of Pb (II). New Biotechnology, 28(4); 356-361.
· Yuce, M., Nazir, H., Donmez, G.* 2010. An advanced Investigation on a new algal sensor determining Pb (II) ions from aqueous media. Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 26(2); 321-326.
· Yuce, M., Nazir, H., Donmez, G.* 2010. Using of Rhizopus arrhizus as a sensor modifying component for determination of Pb (II) in aqueous media by voltammetry. Bioresource Technology, 101(19); 7155- 7555.
· Yuce, M., Nazir, H., Donmez, G.* 2009. A voltammetric Rhodotorula mucilaginosa modified microbial biosensor for Cu (II) determination. Bioelectrochemistry, 79(1); 66-70.
· Kılıc, N.K., Nielsen, J.P., Yuce, M., Donmez. G. 2006. Characterization of a simple bacterial consortium for effective treatment of wastewaters with reactive dyes and Cr (VI). Chemosphere, 67(4); 826-831.