E-mail : gozdeincesabanciuniv.edu
Personal web page
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Boston University, 2007;
B.Sc. in Physics, Bogazici University, 2001.
Work Experience :
Post-doctoral Associate at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2008-2010.
Areas of Interest :
Chemical vapor deposition of organic and inorganic thin films, fabrication and characterization of polymer nanostructures, applications of thin films as stimuli responsive coatings.
- L'Oreal Turkiye Genç Bilim Kadınlarını Destekleme Bursları - L'Oreal / TÜBA 2012
- L'Oreal Young Women in Science - L'Oreal / TÜBA 2012
American Chemical Society
Materials Research Society
American Vacuum Society
|Sayın, Sezin and Özdemir, Ece and Acar, Egemen and Özaydın İnce, Gözde (2019) "Multifunctional one-dimensional polymeric nanostructures for drug delivery and biosensor applications", Nanotechnology, Vol.30, No.41 (SCI)|
|Tufani, Ali and Özaydın İnce, Gözde (2019) "Protein gating by vapor deposited Janus membranes", Journal of Membrane Science, Vol.575, 126-134 (SCI)|
|Ormancı-Acar, Türkan and Çelebi, Ferda and Keskin, Başak and Mutlu-Salmanlı, Öykü and Agtas, Meltem and Turken, Türker and Tufani, Ali and İmer, Derya Y. and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Uçar Demir, Tuğba and Menceloğlu, Yusuf Z. and Ünal, Serkan and Koyuncu, İsmail (2018) "Fabrication and characterization of temperature and pH resistant thin film nanocomposite membranes embedded with halloysite nanotubes for dye rejection", Desalination, Vol.429, 20-32 (SCI)|
|Khalili Sadaghiani, Abdolali and Motezakker, Ahmad Reza and Özpınar, Alsan Volkan and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Koşar, Ali (2017) "Pool boiling heat transfer characteristics of inclined pHEMA-coated surfaces", Journal of Heat Transfer (SI), Vol.139, No.11 (CPCI-S, SCI)|
|Nedaei, Masoumeh and Motezakker, Ahmad Reza and Zeybek, Mehmet Can and Sezen, Meltem and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Koşar, Ali (2017) "Subcooled flow boiling heat transfer enhancement using polyperfluorodecylacrylate (pPFDA) coated microtubes with different coating thicknesses", Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol.86, 130-140 (SCI)|
|Tufani, Ali and Özaydın İnce, Gözde (2017) "Smart membranes with pH-responsive control of macromolecule permeability", Journal of Membrane Science, Vol.537, 255-262 (SCI)|
|Bakırcı, Ezgi and Toprakhisar, Burak and Zeybek, Mehmet Can and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Koç, Bahattin (2017) "Cell sheet based bioink for 3D bioprinting applications", Biofabrication, Vol.9, No.2 (SCI)|
|Balkan, Alper and Armağan, Efe and Özaydın İnce, Gözde (2017) "Synthesis of coaxial nanotubes of polyaniline and poly(hydroxyethyl methacrylate) by oxidative/initiated chemical vapor deposition", Beilstein Journal of Nanotechnology, Vol.8, No.1, 872-882 (SCI)|
|Khabbaz Abkenar, Sirous and Tufani, Ali and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Kurt, Hasan and Turak, Ayşe and Ow-Yang, Cleva W. (2017) "Transfer printing gold nanoparticle arrays by tuning the surface hydrophilicity of thermo-responsive poly n-isopropylacrylamide (pNIPAAm)", Nanoscale, Vol.9, No.9, 2969-2973 (SCI)|
|Nedaei, Masoumeh and Armağan, Efe and Sezen, Meltem and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Koşar, Ali (2016) "Enhancemet of flow boiling heat transfer in pHEMA/pPFDA coated microtubes with longitudinal variations in wettability", AIP Advances, Vol.6, No.3 (SCI)|
|Tufani, Ali and Özaydın İnce, Gözde (2015) "Permeability of small molecules through vapor deposited polymer membranes", Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol.132, No.34 (SCI)|
|Yılmaz, Mehmet and Kuloğlu, Hamit Buğra and Erdoğan, Hakan and Çetin, Saime Şebnem and Yavuz, Mustafa Selman and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Demirel, Gökhan (2015) "Light-driven unidirectional liquid motion on anisotropic gold nanorod arrays", Advanced Materials Interfaces, Vol.2, No.12 (SCI)|
|Armağan, Efe and Qureshi, Parveen and Özaydın İnce, Gözde (2015) "Functional nanotubes for triggered release of molecules", Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters, Vol.7, No.1, 79-83 (SCI)|
|Armağan, Efe and Özaydın İnce, Gözde (2015) "Coaxial nanotubes of stimuli responsive polymers with tunable release kinetics", Soft Matter, Vol.11, No.41, 8069-8075 (SCI)|
|Demiryürek, Rıdvan and Ali, Mariamu Kassim and Özaydın İnce, Gözde (2014) "A facile method for fabrication of responsive micropatterned surfaces", Smart Materials and Structures, Vol.23, No.9 (SCI)|
|Petruczok, Christy D. and Armağan, Efe and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Gleason, Karen K. (2014) "Initiated chemical vapor deposition and light-responsive cross-linking of poly(vinyl cinnamate) thin films", Macromolecular Rapid Communications, Vol.35, No.15, 1345-1350 (SCI)|
|Çıkım, Taha Abdullah and Armağan, Efe and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Koşar, Ali (2014) "Flow boiling enhancement in microtubes with crosslinked pHEMA coatings and the effect of coating thickness", Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol.136, No.8 (SCI)|
|Kaya, Alihan and Demiryürek, Rıdvan and Armağan, Efe and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Sezen, Meltem and Koşar, Ali (2013) "Boiling heat transfer enhancement in mini/microtubes via polyhydroxyethylmethacrylate (pHEMA) coatings on inner microtube walls at high mass fluxes", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol.23, No.11 (SCI)|
|Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Armağan, Efe and Erdoğan, Hakan and Büyükserin, Fatih and Uzun, Lokman and Demirel, Gökhan (2013) "One-dimensional surface-imprinted polymeric nanotubes for specific biorecognition by initiated chemical vapor deposition (iCVD)", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Vol.5, No.14, 6447-6452 (SCI)|
|Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Matin, Asif and Khan, Zafarullah and Zaidi, S. M. Javaid and Gleason, Karen K. (2013) "Surface modification of reverse osmosis desalination membranes by thin-film coatings deposited by initiated chemical vapor deposition", Thin Solid Films, Vol.539, 181-187 (SCI)|
|Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Coclite, Anna Maria and Gleason, Karen K. (2012) "CVD of polymeric thin films: applications in sensors, biotechnology, microelectronics/organic electronics, microfluidics, MEMS, composites and membranes", Reports on Progress in Physics, Vol.75, No.1 (SCI)|
|Yang, Rong and Xu, Jingjing and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Wong, Sze Yinn and Gleasont, Karen K. (2011) "Surface-tethered zwitterionic ultrathin antifouling coatings on reverse osmosis membranes by initiated chemical vapor deposition", Chemistry of Materials, Vol.23, No.5, 1263-1272 (SCI)|
|Kramer, Nicolaas J. and Sachteleben, Elmer and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and van de Sanden, Richard and Gleason, Karen K. (2010) "Shape memory polymer thin films deposited by initiated chemical vapor deposition", Macromolecules, Vol.43, No.20, 8344-8347 (SCI)|
|Papers in Conference Proceedings|
|Bakırcı, Ezgi and Toprakhisar, Burak and Zeybek, Mehmet Can and İnce, Gözde and Koç, Bahattin, "Cell sheet as a bioink for 3D bioprinting", Towards Future Regenerative Therapies (TERMIS-EU 2016), Uppsala, Sweden: AO Research Institute, July 2016, 461-461|
|Khalili Sadaghiani, Abdolali and Şişman, Yağmur and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Koşar, Ali, "An experimental study on flow boiling characteristics of phema nano-coated surfaces in a microchannel", 5th ASME International Conference on Micro/Nanoscale Heat and Mass Transfer (MNHMT2016), ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers), January 2016|
|Koşar, Ali and Çıkım, Taha Abdullah and Özaydın İnce, Gözde and Armağan, Efe, "Flow boiling enhancement in microtubes with pHEMA coatings", ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, New York, NY: ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers), November 2013|
Before SU Publications:
- Y. Wang, A. Ozcan, G. Ozaydin, K.F. Ludwig, A. Bhattacharyya, T. D. Moustakas, H. Zhou, R. L. Headrick, D. P. Siddons, “Real-time synchrotron x-ray studies of low- and high-temperature nitridation of c-plane sapphire”, Phys. Rev. B 74, 235304 (2006).
- G. Ozaydin, A. Ozcan, Y. Wang, K. F. Ludwig, H. Zhou, R. Headrick, P. Siddons, “Real-time x-ray studies of Mo-seeded Si nanodot formation during ion bombardment”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 87, 163104, (2005).
- A. Ozcan, Y. Wang, G. Ozaydin, K. F.Ludwig, A. Bhattacharyya, T. Moustakas, P. Siddons, “Real-time x-ray studies of gallium adsorption and desorption”, J. Appl. Phys. 100, 084307 (2006).
- G. Ozaydin, A. Ozcan, Y. Wang, K. F. Ludwig, H. Zhou, R. Headrick, “Real-time x-ray studies of the growth of Mo-seeded Si nanodots by low-energy ion bombardment”, Nucl. Inst. Meth. Phys. Res. B 264, 47 (2007).
- H. Zhou, Y. Wang, L. Zhou, R. L. Headrick, A. Ozcan, Y. Wang, G. Ozaydin, K. F. Ludwig, D. P. Siddons, “Wavelength tunability of ion-bombardment induced ripples on sapphire investigated with small-angle x-ray scattering and atomic force microscopy”, Phys. Rev. B 75, 155416 (2007).
- H. Zhou, L. Zhou, G. Ozaydin, K. F. Ludwig, R. L. Headrick, “Mechanisms of ultra-smoothing of oxide surfaces induced by ion beam erosion”, Phys. Rev. B 78, 165404 (2008).
- G. Ozaydin, K. F. Ludwig, H. Zhou, R. L. Headrick, “Effects of Mo seeding on the formation of Si nanodots during low-energy ion bombardment”, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 26 (2), 551 (2008).
- G. Ozaydin, K.F. Ludwig, H. Zhou, L. Zhou, R. L. Headrick, “Transition behavior of surface morphology evolution of Si(100) during low-energy normal-incidence Ar+ ion bombardment”, J. Appl. Phys. 103, 033512 (2008).
- G. Ozaydin-Ince, K. F. Ludwig, “In situ x-ray studies of native and Mo-seeded surface nanostructuring during ion bombardment of Si(100)”, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 21, 224008 (2009).
- M. E. Alf, A. Asatekin, M. C. Barr, S. H. Baxamusa, H. Chelawat, G. Ozaydin-Ince, C. D. Petruczok, R. Sreenivasan, W. E. Tenhaeff, N. J. Trujillo, S. Vaddiraju, J. Xu, K. K. Gleason, “Chemical Vapor Deposition of Conformal, Functional, and Responsive Polymer Films”, Adv. Mater., 21, 1 (2009).
- A. M. Coclite, G. Ozaydin-Ince, R. d’Agostino, K. K. Gleason, “Flexible Cross-linked Organosilicon Thin Films by Initiated Chemical Vapor Deposition”, Macromolecules, 42, 8138 (2009).
- G. Ozaydin-Ince, K. K. Gleason, “Transition between kinetic and mass transfer regimes in the initiated chemical vapor deposition from ethylene glycol diacrylate”, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. A 27 (5), 1135 (2009).
- G. Ozaydin-Ince, K. K. Gleason, “Thermal stability of acrylic/methacrylic sacrificial copolymers fabricated by initiated Chemical Vapor Deposition (iCVD)”, J. Electrochem. Soc., 157 (1), D41 (2010).
- A. M. Coclite, G. Ozaydin-Ince, F. Palumbo, A. Milella, K. K. Gleason, “Single-chamber deposition of multilayer barriers by Plasma Enhanced and initiated Chemical Vapor Deposition of organosilicones”, Plasma Processes and Polymers, 7, 561 (2010).
- G. Ozaydin-Ince, K.K. Gleason, “Tunable conformality of polymer coatings on high aspect ratio features”, Chemical Vapor Deposition, 16, 100 (2010).
- G. Ozaydin-Ince, G. Demirel, K. K. Gleason, M. C. Demirel, “Highly Swellable Free-Standing Hydrogel Nanotube Forests”, Soft Matter, 6, 1635 (2010).
- N. J. Kramer, E. Sachteleben, G. Ozaydin-Ince, R. van de Sanden, K. K. Gleason, “Shape Memory Polymer Thin Films Deposited by Initiated Chemical Vapor Deposition”, Macromolecules, 43, 8344 (2010).
- G. Ozaydin-Ince, K. K. Gleason, M. C. Demirel, “A stimuli-responsive coaxial nanofilm for burst release”, Soft Matter , 7, 638 (2011).
- G. Ozaydin-Ince, M. Dubach, K. K. Gleason, H. A. Clark, "Microworm optode sensors limit particle diffusion to enable in vivo measurements", PNAS, 108, 2656 (2011).
- R. Yang, J. Xu, G. Ozaydin-Ince, S. Yinn Wong, K. K. Gleason, “Surface-Tethered Zwitterionic Ultrathin Antifouling Coatings on Reverse Osmosis Membranes by initiated Chemical Vapor Deposition (iCVD)”, Chemistry of Materials, 23, 1263 (2011).
- A. Matin, G. Ozaydin-Ince, Z. Khan, S.M. J. Zaidi, K. Gleason, D. Eggenspieler, “Random Copolymer Films as Potential Antifouling Coatings for Reverse Osmosis Membranes” Desalination and Water Treatment, 34, 100 (2011).
- H. Tekin, G. Ozaydin-Ince, T. Tsinman, K. K. Gleason, R. Langer, A. Khademhosseini, M. C. Demirel, "Responsive Microgrooves for the Formation of Harvestable Tissue Constructs", Langmuir, 27, 5671 (2011).
- G. Ozaydin-Ince, A. M. Coclite, K. K. Gleason, "Chemical Vapor Deposition of Polymeric Thin Films: Applications in Sensors, Biotechnology, Microelectronics/Organic Electronics, Micro-fluidics, MEMS, Composites, and Membranes", Reports on Progress in Physics, 75, 016501 (2012).