- Admission and Registration
- Payment Conditions
All payments should be done in Turkish Liras via Akbank. Direct payment requests to the University are not accepted. Each year, the tuition fee should be paid in order to make course registration.
Tuition Fee Payment
The tuition fee for each term can be paid in cash or in three equal installments (annually six installments) during the term:
- Cash Payment (the whole term tuition fee):
Payments are being done by Subscribe Collection System (ATS). Payments are done at any branch of Akbank via ATS system to 7000754 coded Sabancı University account selecting "Peşin Öğrenim Ücreti". There is no discount on payment in advance.
Payments for the semester are being done in installments within the cooperation of University and Akbank. Installments are being applied only for tuition fee payments. There is no possibility of installment for the students registered in Executive MBA (EMBA), Proffessional MBA(PMBA), Master In Finance (MiF), Business Analytics for Proffessional (PBAN) , Information Technology (IT) , Energy Technologies and Management (ETM-NT), Nanotechnology (NANOT-NT), Data Analytics (DA-NT), Cyber Security (CYSEC-NT) and Brand Practice (BP) for the parts paid by the institutions they are affiliated.
Dormitory Fee Payment
Payments for dormitories are being done by Subscribe Collection System (ATS). Payments are done in cash for dormitories at any branch of Akbank via ATS system to 7000754 coded Sabancı University account selecting "Yurt Ücreti".
At the beginning of each semester; students should pay the required fee in order to make course registration. Deadlines for paying the tuition fee are announced on the academic calendar. Required fee, payment dates, rules for course registrations and the application steps are being announced on the internal web site of the university.
The dormitory fee and deposit of the students staying in the dormitories should be paid during the announced dates at the beginning of each academic year.
The overdue interest on cash payments operates on a daily basis, including holidays, based on the Central Bank of Turkey (CBRT) interest rates, in TL terms.
- At the beginning of each academic year, you should check your current account and “Artı Para” limit from the Akbank branch (due to the interest rate of your debt left over from previous semester).Students having a negative balance because of the debts from previous semesters, cannot take advantage of the ability to pay installments in the new academic year and cash payment will be compulsory.
Those using the installment option via Akbank for the first time should apply in person to Akbank before the due dates for payments and sign the "Installment Payment Agreement".
- Those students who wish to benefit from installment facility should initially complete the Installment Agreement with Akbank for Sabancı University Tuition Fee Payments at any Akbank branch and the application should be approved by the bank.
You should make your first installment of the required semester fee by displaying name of the student to Okul Ailem Hesabı/Personal Credit Account coded 601 untill the due date.
- Tuition fee payment should be paid in person to the 601 product coded Okul Ailem Hesabı/Personal Credit Account until the last payment date announced on the academic calendar. The amount will be automatically transferred to Sabancı University account on the last payment date. If the credit limit is not enough for the payment, Akbank will complete the installment by crediting the account owner with “Artı Para”.
- Payments made to Okul Ailem Hesabı/Personal Credit Account, will be transferred automatically to university accounts by Akbank on the last dates of payments.
- Payments for dormitories should not been done to theOkul Ailem Hesabı/Personal Credit Account opened for tuition payment in installments; payments should be done in cash for dormitories at any branch of Akbank via ATS system to 7000754 coded Sabancı University account.
- In cash payments, no EFT (Electronic funds transfer ) is done to ATS system -7000754 coded. However, you may request to be transferred the amount of the payment to the bank with instructions to be given to the branch with ATS-7000754. If you have a deposit account in Akbank and Personal Internet Branch, you can make cash payments with institution code 7000754 online, through Akbank Online Banking without going to the branch. For this, after selecting “Ödemeler > Kurum> Eğitim-Sınav > Özel Üniversiteler and the deposit account that you want to make your payment from the menu Akbank Personal Internet Branch; selecting "Sabancı Üniversitesi" and "Peşin Öğrenim Ücreti" and submitting your ID number (000xxxxx), click Devam button. You can make your payment for the period after displaying your debts. Hovewer, as fees collection system in the Personal Internet Branch is integrated with Akbank branch system, payments are done in the working days between 9 a.m.-5.00 p.m.
Working hours for Akbank Sabancı University Branch: 8.30 a.m.-4.45 p.m
- No receipt is required for tuition fee payments.
- We would ask you to share this information with the people who will pay the fees on behalf of you.