In Sabancı University, the language of instruction is English. Even though most courses are conducted in English, it is important to check the ‘Language’ section of the catalog for exceptions.
Please click the below links to see the courses offered within each faculty:
(Please select the related term (e.g 2011-2012 Fall ) then click Course Code (e.g CS 201) to access Course Syllabus. You can click to access Detailed Syllabus)
Please use this link (The Dynamic Schedule) for the course offerings: Class Schedule
Course Limitations For Exchange Students
(Please note that all students are exempted from pre-requisities of each courses.)
Please also note the following info for a smooth registration:
- School of Management (SOM) Graduate Courses: Only graduate-level students can take
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS) Graduate Courses: Only graduate-level students can take
- EMBA (Executive MBA) Courses (SOM courses with code 9XX): Not open to exchange students
- MIF (Master of Finance courses with code MFIN) Courses: Up to the approval of the instructor.
- LFI (Leaders for Industry) Engineering Courses: Up to the approval of the instructor
- Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences (FENS) Professional programs are not open to exchange students. These master programs are as the following: Information Technology, Data Analytics, Energy Technologies Management, Nanotechnology, Technology and Innovation Management.
- Please click here and here for specific course limitations
Important Note: There may be some courses offered for graduate and bachelor level students, with the same name. Please be sure that you add the correct course with correct ECTS credit. All details are written in course lists