SUCourse is based on Sakai Project as an online Collaboration and Learning Environment.
It provides features to supplement and enhance teaching and learning for coursework and education.
Some of the useful features which is offered by SUCourse are as follow:
- Publish learning sequences, upload learning objects, or point to existing URL resources with Learning Modules
- Present slides and images to a live audience with Gallery Tool.
- Collaboratively edit simple web pages by Wiki Tool.
- Set up an online vote with Poll tool.
- Engage in written conversations with Forums & Discussions part.
- Use Podcasts and distribute multimedia content to site participants via an RSS feed.
Please Click button at the top right of the page or
"Login To SUCourse" button on the left menu to login to SUCourse.