Please click for the payment amounts for 2017-2018 / 1. Term (Fall Term) tuition and dormitory fees. Payments should be in Turkish Lira based on the Turkish Central Bank's official exchange (selling) rate as 3.5502 TL for 2017-2018 / 1.Term (Fall Term). V.A.T. is included in all fees.
Students can make course registrations after making the tuition at the beginning of each term.
|Students||Fee Tables||Payment Dates|
|For FDY & Undergraduate Students (Newly admited student)||
14-18 August 2017
|For FDY & Undergraduate Students (Enrolled student)||23-29 August 2017|
|For Graduate Students||5-8 September 2017|
|For Executive MBA Students (EMBA)||15-16 August 2017|
|For MBA Students (MBA)||22-23 August 2017|
|For MBA Young Professional Graduate Students (MBA-P)||15-16 August 2017|
|Masters in Finance (MIF) Graduate Students||10-11August 2017|
|For Information Technology (IT) Graduate Students||2-3 October 2017|
|For Energy Technologies and Management (ETM) Graduate Students||2-3 October 2017|
|2-3 October 2017|
|For Brand Practice (BP) Graduate Students||26-27 September 2017|
|For All Students||Dormitory Fees||11-15 September 2017|
Those who have made use of installment option in the previous semesters should apply in person to Akbank and renew the "Installment Payment Agreement" at the beginning of each semester. Agreements made with Akbank for installment option is valid for one academic year so you should check the existing Akhesap and Arti Para Limiti / Credit limit (because of the debit and the interest rate applied).
- Those using the installment option via Akbank for the first time should apply in person to Akbank before the due dates for payments and sign the "Installment Payment Agreement".
- They should pay first installment of the tuition fee to their Kredili Ozel Hesap/Personal Credit Account by following payment dates and amounts specified in the payment tables. First installment must be paid to the 601 coded Akaccount untill the due date.
- The installment fee will be sent by Akbank by using 601 coded Arti Para/Credit if the Akhesap/Akaccount do not have the needed amount.
- Installment payment fee would be transferred at the last payment night automatically to the university.
- The agreement done with Akbank for installment plan is valid for one year. In order to continue installment plan you should apply in person to Akbank and sign the "Installment Payment Agreement"and should check the existing Akhesap and Arti Para Limiti / Credit limit(because of the debit and the interest rate applied). You should also update any requirements, such as increasing the limit conferred to Akbank, and should pay first installment of the tuition fee to Okul Ailem Hesabı/Personal Credit Account by following payment dates and amounts specified in the payment tables.
- It is not allowed to make EFT to ATS-7000754 in cash payment. But if you have a deposit account and Personal Internet Branch code, you can make your payment from Internet. For this, you should enter your Akbank Personal Internet Branch code then choose "Ödemeler"-->"Kurum" --> "Eğitim-Sınav"-->"Özel Üniversiteler" from the menu. After choosing your account and Sabancı University enter your School ID and press "Devam" button. So you can view your debits. Payments can be done only at weekdays between 09:00-17:00 from the Internet.
- Since each payment will be automatically transferred to the University, supplying a bank receipt is unnecessary, but it is advised that you control your receipt.
- Please announce any information to the people who will make the payments for you. Any additional announcements will not be made.