Reserve & E-Reserve
- Faculty members may request information resources for the student reserve collection. Requests are made by filling out the "Request Form for Student Reserve Collection" over the web site.
- Request forms should be submitted at least two weeks before the first day of classes.
- Information resources that are to be added to the student reserve collection are not limited to the collection of the Information Center. Special information resources may also be requested to be added to the student reserve collection.
- Number of students, and the number of copies for the student reserve collection are determined in accordance with the "Procedure for Requests for Textbooks".
- At the end of the semester, a notice is sent to the faculty member pertaining to the information resources included in the student reserve collection. The ones that are requested to be kept in the collection are kept whereas the others are sent to the collections they belong to. Information resources for which no requests are made, are excluded from the reserve collection automatically.
- Information resources may be requested to be included in the "Electronic Reserve". A document should have at least 15 users in order to be processed as an electronic reserve source.