Information Center: Accessibility for impaired users
Information Center is committed to providing access to information and facilities and services to all users, including those with disabilities, in accordance with our overall mission.
- In case, support can be requested from Reference and Circulation Desk.
- Doors open automatically.
- All floors are accessible via elevator.
- Our elevator is accessible to wheelchairs.
- Elevator buttons are braille labeled for visually impaired users.
- Elevator doors open and close automatically with announced warning messages.
- Elevator announces its heading direction.
- One cabin in each restroom for impaired users are provided on the ground floor and 2nd floor.
- Reserved parking lots are available at IC parking space.
- A ramp from parking space to IC is available.
- Via Proxy borrower it is possible to borrow resources on behalf of the impaired user.
- Some of our databases feature text-resizing and text-2-speech functionality. Eg. Ebsco and Credo Reference.
- Voiced books are available.
- Text-2-speech feature available on our website.
- Text-resize is also featured on our website.